STRATEGIC PLANNING, COMMUNICATION, MEASUREMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION
Effective Strategic Implementation
– Strategic implying tools and frameworks.
– Structures and systems for strategic agility and performance.
– Analyzing the key elements for implementation.
– Measurement, analysis and knowledge
– Understanding the future.
– Effective styles and practices for strategic leadership.
– Identifying, analyzing and developing the strategic leadership styles used by you and others.
– Developing inspiration and motivation.
– Communicating the road map and gathering support.
Driving Strategic Performance & Success
– Transforming the organization to enable strategic success.
– Monitoring and adjustment.
– Balancing the focus on performance and strategy.
– Spreading leadership capabilities throughout the organization.
– Maximizing organizational learning and knowledge transfer to embed strategic success.
Driving Strategic Change
– Managing the Change Process.
– Communicating with a Sense of Urgency.
– The Downside of Change.
– Creating a climate of Constant Change.
– Successful techniques for Changing People.
Leading on the creative edge
– Developing Creative Potential in People and Teams.
– Understanding Creative People.
– Convergent & Divergent Thinking Skills.
– Motivating Creative Individuals at work.
– Incubating ideas.
– Converting expenses to assets using creativity.
FOR WHOM: Directors, Human Resources Managers, Decision Makers, Office Managers, Performance Managers, Union/Team Leaders, Management Staff and others who are the affairs of the Organization.
Powerful strategic leadership is central to the future accomplishment of any organization. This begins with defining a clear strategic vision – setting out the leadership team’s strategic intent for the organization and its various businesses. This then needs to be translated into an agenda for action – not just a ‘strategic plan’ but a set of guidelines or a road map clearly setting out where the business needs to go and empowering managers at all levels to make the multitude of decisions that they need to make in the clear comprehension of where the business is heading. Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
-Build up the three key strategic agendas for leaders – Intellectual, Managerial and Behavioral.
-Distinguish the best balance of Operational Excellence and Breakthrough Strategic Performance.
-Practice and urge your co-workers to think differently and workout new initiatives and innovate.